Consists of RF filtering for S-band radar and IF filtering for mmWave defense radar & commercial mmWave 5G
The Akoustis AKF-1938 is a high performance, ultra-small passband BAW filter targeting 5G infrastructure, radar and general-purpose applications. The AKF-1938 utilizes Akoustis’ XBAW technology which provides leading RF filter performance.
Capable of handling up to 30 dBm of RF input power, this 3830 MHz bandpass filter offers 100 MHz bandwidth, low insertion loss at 3.8GHz, (with 1.8 dB typical insertion loss) and high out of band attenuation.
The AKF-1938 is assembled in hermetic sealed package and is compatible with high volume, lead-free SMT soldering processes.
- Ultra small form factor 2.5mm x 2.0mm x 0.9mm
- Single ended 50 Ohm Ant, Tx/Rx ports
- High out of band attenuation
- High power handling, maximum +30dBm
- Low insertion loss 100MHz passband filter
- Performance-40C to +85C
- Hermetically sealed