Based on the Arm Cortex-M0 processor, this product gives the characteristics of low power, fast speed and high efficiency
Jinan USR IoT Technology, an expert in the field IoT and M2M serial data communication, has introduced a new and tiny USR-TCP232-T2 Serial TTL to Ethernet Module, which provides bidirectional data transmission between serial TTL and RJ45 Port (also known as Ethernet port).
USR-TCP232-T2 is based on ARM Cortex-M0 core-low cost solution and has a flash memory of 32K
- Supports DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol).
- Supports DNS (Domain Name System).
- Firmware upgrades via network.
- Serial port baud rate of 600bps to 460.8Kbps (includes 5 check bits: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space).
- Voltage: VCC 3.3V and VDD 5V.
- Current: 150mA (aver) / 160mA (max) for 3.3VmA and 150mA (aver) / 160mA (max) for 5V.
- Power consumption less than 1W.
- Operating temperature: -25°C to 75°C
- Industrial data transmission and automation.
- Power control and monitoring
- Public security monitoring.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Intelligent agriculture.
- POS (Point Of Sale) system.
The device comes in DIP package of 50.5 x 22.6 x 15.0 mm and has a warranty of 2 years.