TGA2224 is a wide band power amplifier MMIC fabricated that is serving satellite communications and electronic warfare systems.
Qorvo’s TGA2224 is a wide band power amplifier MMIC fabricated on Qorvo’s production 0.15 um GaN on SiC process (QGaN15).
Covering 32 – 38 GHz, the TGA2224 provides greater than 37 dBm (5 W) of saturated output power and 16 dB of large-signal gain while achieving > 20% power-added efficiency.
The TGA2224 RF ports are DC coupled to ground for improved ESD performance. Both ports are matched to 50ohms. The TGA2224 can support a wide range of operating conditions, including CW operation, making it well-suited for both commercial and military systems.
- Space communications
- Point to point communications
• Frequency Range: 32 – 38 GHz
• PSAT (PIN=21 dBm): > 37 dBm
• PAE (PIN=21 dBm): > 20 %
• Power Gain (PIN=21 dBm): > 16 dB
• Small Signal Gain: > 25 dB
• Bias (pulsed): VD = 26 V, IDQ = 320 mA
• Bias (CW): VD = 24 V, IDQ = 320 mA
• Die Dimensions: 3.43 x 1.47 x 0.05 mm