The QPF4206B integrates a 2 GHz power amplifier (PA), regulator, single pole two throw switch (SP2T), and a bypassable low noise amplifier (LNA).
The Qorvo® QPF4206B is an integrated front end module (FEM) designed for Wi-Fi 802.11ax systems. The compact form factor and integrated matching minimizes layout area in the application. Performance is focused on optimizing the PA for a 5V supply voltage that conserves power consumption while maintaining the highest linear output power and leading edge throughput.
Receive path matches the optimal technologies to maximize Rx sensitivity through noise figure performance that is consistent over a wider variety of conditions. Another key feature is the integration of a logarithmic power detector which enables power accuracy at lower powers. The QPF4206B integrates a 2 GHz power amplifier (PA), regulator, single pole two throw switch (SP2T), and a bypassable low noise amplifier (LNA).
• Access Points
• Wireless Routers
• Residential Gateways
• Customer Premise Equipment
• Internet of Things
- 2412 – 2484 MHz
- POUT = +19dBm MCS11 HE40 -43dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +21dBm MCS9 VHT40 -35dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +22.5dBm MCS7 HT20 -30dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +25dBm MCS0 HT20 Spectral Mask Compliance
- Optimized for +5 V Operation
- 33 dB Tx Gain
- 2.1 dB Noise Figure
- 15 dB Rx Gain & 6 dB Bypass Loss
- 25 dB 5 GHz Rejection on Rx Path
- Broad Range Integrated DC Power Detector