Qorvo’s QPF4200 is designed for access points, wireless routers, residential gateways and CPE’s in 2412 to 2484 MHz frequency range
Qorvo’s QPF4200 is an integrated front end module (FEM) designed for Wi-Fi 802.11ax systems. The compact form factor and integrated matching minimizes layout area in the application.
Performance is focused on optimizing the PA for a 5 V supply voltage that conserves power consumption while maintaining the highest linear output power and leading edge throughput. Receive path matches the optimal technologies to maximize Rx sensitivity through noise figure performance that is consistent over a wider variety of conditions.
Integrated die level filtering for 2nd and 3rd harmonics as well as 5 GHz rejection for DBDC operation are included.
The QPF4200 integrates a 2.4 GHz power amplifier (PA), regulator, single pole two throw switch (SP2T), bypassable low noise amplifier (LNA) and DC power detector into a single device.
- Access Points
- Wireless Routers
- Residential Gateways
- Customer Premise Equipment
- Internet of Things
- POUT = +19 dBm MCS11 HE40 -43 dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +21 dBm MCS9 VHT40 -35 dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +22.5 dBm MCS7 HT20/40 -30 dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +25 dBm MCS0 HT20 Spectral Mask Compliance
- Optimized for +5 V Operation
- 33 dB Tx Gain
- 2.1 dB Noise Figure
- 15 dB Rx Gain & 6 dB Bypass Loss
- 25 dB 5 GHz Rejection on Rx Path
- Integrated DC Power Detector
For more info