The QPC1217Q is dual-pole, dual-throw transfer switch, designed for general purpose switching applications, where RF port transfer control is needed.
The loss insertion loss, with excellent linearity, makes the switch ideal for multi-mode GSM, EDGE, UMTS, LTE, DSRC and V2X applications.
The RF ports can be directly connected in 50Ω systems and control logic is compatible with 1.3V to 2.7V systems. The supply voltage is intended for connection to 2.8V systems but the device is operable from 2.6V to 5.5V. It is available in compact size of 1.1mm x 1.5mm .
- Tested in accordance with AEC-Q100 Grade 2
- Broadband performance suitable for Cellular, WiFi, V2X
- Low Insertion Loss
- High Isoloation
- Low current consumption
- Operation up to 6GHz
- Very Low Current Consumption
- Linearity and Harmonic Performance Ideally Suited for
LTE, V2X Applications
- DC blocking capacitors are not required in typical applications