The compact form factor and integrated matching minimizes layout area in the application while maintaining the highest linear output power and leading edge throughput
RFMW, Ltd. announces design and sales support for a 2.4 GHz front end module (FEM). The Qorvo integrates a 2.4 GHz power amplifier (PA), regulator, single pole three throw switch (SP3T), low noise amplifier (LNA), coupler and power detector with optional DC voltage or RF signal output.
Designed for 802.11n-ax access points and wireless routers, the offers 33 dB of Tx gain and 15 dB of Rx gain with LNA noise figure of 2.2 dB.
Energy efficient, the module boasts 13 dBm power output at -47 dB DEVM with a power dissipation of <0.4 Watts from a 3.3 V supply. SMT package size measures 3 x 3 mm.
- 2412-2484 MHz
- POUT = +14dBm MCS11 HE40 -43dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +17dBm MCS9 VHT40 -35dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +18dBm MCS7 HT20/40 -30dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +21dBm MCS0 HT20 Spectral Mask Compliance
- 0.5W Power Consumption at POUT = +17.5dBm
- Integrated DC & RF Power Detectors
For more information, click here