The new electronic control gear (ECG) for LED modules from BAG Electronics offers good service life and energy efficiency.
Electronics specialist BAG from Arnsberg in Germany unveiled a non-dimmable 1-channel ECG for constant current operation of LED modules. The product is claimed to achieve an efficiency of up to 88%. It is designed for lighting applications in offices and shops.
- The ECG has a nominal service life of 30.000 h with a failure rate < 10% and operation at tc = tc max.
- The product sets the pace for an energy efficient system with high efficiency of ∼ 88 %.
- Input voltage 180-280V
- Mains overvoltage protection up to 370 VAC
- Surge protection up to 3kV
- For use in combination with luminaires of protection class 1
- ECG extensively protected against abnormal operating conditions at the output e.g short-circuit, open-circuit or overload.
- Office lighting
- Shops lighting
Click here for more details.