IDT introduced high-gain broadband RF amplifier F0424, for receiver and transmitter applications such as military handhelds, public safety infrastructure
The Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT) model F0424 operates from 600MHz to 4200MHz with up to 17.3 dB of gain.
Designed to operate with a single 5V or 3.3V power supply using a nominal 70mA of ICC, OIP3 measures +40dBm with a noise figure of 2.3dB.
The combination of low noise figure (NF) and high linearity performance allows the device to be used in both receiver and transmitter applications such as 4G TDD and FDD base stations, repeaters, DAS, point-to-point and public safety infrastructure.
Flat gain amplitude is ideal for military communication systems and performance is consistent from lot-to-lot.
The F0424 is packaged in a 2 x 2mm, 8-pin, Thin DFN with 50Ω single-ended RF input and output impedances for ease of integration into the signal-path.
- RF range: 600 MHz to 4200 MHz
- Noise figure = 2.3 dB @ 2600 MHz
- Gain = 17.3 dB @ 2600 MHz
- OIP3 = +40 dBm @ 2600 MHz
- Output P1dB = +21 dBm @ 2600 MHz
- 3.3 V or 5 V power supply
- Supply current (ICC) = 70 mA
- 2 mA standby current
- 350 mW typical DC power @ 5 V supply
- 50 Ω input and output impedances
- Near-constant gain versus temperature
- Operating temperature (TEP) range: -40°C to +105°C
- 2 mm x 2 mm, 8-DFN package
- Military handhelds
- Point-to-point infrastructure
- Public safety infrastructure
- 4G TDD and FDD base stations
- Repeaters and DAS
- 2G/3G base stations
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. – Integrated Device Technology, Inc. develops system-level solutions that optimize its customers’ applications. IDT’s market-leading products in timing, wireless power transfer, serial switching and interfaces are among the company’s broad array of complete mixed-signal solutions for the communications, computing, consumer, automotive and industrial segments.
For more information about the product click here.