SATA M.2 Solid State Drives designed for embedded systems requiring reliable removable data storage, can operate in extreme industrial environments
Greenliant expanded its portfolio of ArmourDrive solid state drive (SSD) modules with the introduction of 87 PX Series SATA M.2 products.
Designed for embedded systems requiring removable data storage that can operate in extreme environments, industrial temperature (-40°C to +85°C), SATA M.2 ArmourDrive SSDs are built in the widely used 2280 form factor.
SATA M.2 ArmourDrive supports the SATA 6Gb/s interface and can reach up to 550/500 MB/s sequential read/write performance. Using 3-bits-per-cell (TLC) 3D NAND flash memory, 87 PX Series SATA M.2 ArmourDrive is rigorously tested to give customers cost-effective and reliable removable solid state storage for space-constrained systems.
Benefits of 87 PX Series SATA M.2 ArmourDrive SSDs include:
- Wide Range of Capacities: Available in 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB
- Industrial Temperature: Operates between -40 and +85 degrees Celsius
- Built-in ECC: Uses advanced LDPC bit error detection and correction optimized for 3D NAND
- Advanced Flash Management: Extends SSD longevity using dynamic and static wear leveling
- Data Security: Supports Secure Erase for quick data wipe/factory reset
“With the introduction of SATA M.2 ArmourDrive, we continue to expand our range of industrial SSDs for high growth networking, security and video markets,” said Arthur Kroyan, vice president of business development and marketing, Greenliant. “SATA M.2 ArmourDrive offers a greater selection of capacities and builds upon Greenliant’s mSATA ArmourDrive valued by customers for its reliability, data security and long-term support.”
With high reliability and low power consumption, SATA M.2 ArmourDrive SSDs can be used in a multitude of applications, including:
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Industrial automation
- Networking equipment
- Digital signage
- Surveillance and video conferencing systems
Greenliant is sampling 87 PX Series SSDs to customers on select product engagements.
Greenliant is dedicated to developing durable, reliable and secure storage solutions for embedded systems and enterprise datacenters. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with product development centers in Santa Clara, Beijing, Shanghai, Xiamen and Hsinchu.
Click here for more information.