TDK’s compact sized aluminum electrolytic capacitors can operate at peak temperature range of 150 °C and have high ripple current capability
TDK Corporation launched a new series of EPCOS single-ended aluminum electrolytic capacitors.
This capacitor features compact design, a high CV product and high ripple current capability.
Key features of B41897* series electrolytic capacitors:
- The capacitors of the B41897* series are available for rated voltages of between 25 V DC and 75 V DC and cover a capacitance range from 270 µF to 12,000 µF.
- The dimensions of the new components range from 12.5 mm x 20 mm to 18 mm x 40 mm (d x l) depending on the voltage and capacitance.
- By using improved materials, the new capacitors can be exposed to high temperatures and are designed for continuous operation at up to 135 °C and for a peak temperature of 150 °C.
- In comparison with previous series, it is to increase the ripple current capability while at the same time raising the capacitance by as much as 60 percent. This means that the maximum ripple current capability is now higher than 7 A at 125 °C and 100 kHz.
- Automotive ECUs and power supplies
Main features and benefits
- High continuous operating temperature of up to 135 °C and peak temperature of 150 °C
- Compact dimensions ranging from 12.5 mm x 20 mm to 18 mm x 40 mm (d x l)
- High ripple current capability
TDK Corporation is a leading electronics company based in Tokyo, Japan. TDK’s comprehensive portfolio features passive components such as ceramic, aluminum electrolytic and film capacitors, as well as magnetics, high-frequency, and piezo and protection devices. The product spectrum also includes sensors and sensor systems such as temperature and pressure, magnetic, and MEMS sensors.
Click here for more information.