TRACO POWER announces new ultra-compact 10 Watt encapsulated PCB-mount AC/DC power supplies for IoT, building/home automation and industrial applications
Sensing the hype about the IoT and home/building automation, TRACO POWER has announced the release of their TMPS 10 series of 10 watt fully encapsulated pcb-mount AC/DC power supplies that measure only 1.50 x 1.00 x 0.62″ and requires no external components.
The TMPS 10 Family offers seven single output models ranging 3.3 – 48 Vout with the latest safety approvals for IT solutions (IEC/EN/UL 62368-1) and IEC/EN 60335-1 for IoT, building/home automation and industrial applications.
Features of the TMPS 10 AC/DC power supplies:
- Peak currents of 130% for up to 30 seconds
- -25°C to +50°C full-load convection-cooled operation (derate 2.5 % / K above 50°C up to 70°C)
- Class II Prepared (no safety ground required)
- No load power consumption of < 0.15W (ErP Ready)
- EMI meets EN 55032 class B and EN 55014-1
- All models are backed by the TRACO POWER 3-year warranty
“Compliance to the ErP directive for no-load power consumption, 130% peak load capability and safety approvals make these ideal solutions for standby power circuits and a wide variety of industrial & commercial applications where low power and a small footprint are required”, according to the announcement.
Products are in stock and available through the TRACO POWER global distribution network with manufacturing lead times of 12-14 weeks. Click here for specifications, drawings and safety documentation.