RECOM’s new 15, 20 and 30W medical DC/DC converters can operate at extreme temperatures from -40°C up to 105°C and offer efficiency up to 90%
RECOM introduces new medical-grade DC/DC modules in a power range from 15W to 30W. These converters can be easily integrated in medical designs due to their compact case size and full medical certifications. Advanced properties of these modules make these modules ideal for medical-grade applications as they excel in reinforced isolation of 5kVAC, low leakage current, while offering extra wide 4:1 input voltage ranges.
The reliable REM15-W, REM20-W and REM30-W series are DC/DC converters, which offer well balanced specifications for critical medical applications including a 60601-1 3rd Ed. certification.
- 5kVAC reinforced isolation rated at 250VAC working voltage
- 8mm creepage and clearance and low 2µA leakage currents, despite the compact case sizes of only 1,6”x1” and 2”x1”
- Guarantee far-reaching compatibility with their extra-wide 4:1 input voltage range
- High efficiency of up to 90% means they can operate reliably in harsh environments from extreme temperatures from -40°C up to 105°C at natural convection
- Their single output options range from 5V up to 24V and dual outputs offer either 5V, 12V or 15V with low output ripple and zero-load operation
- To underline the high reliability, RECOM grants a 5-year warranty for these modules.
Samples and OEM pricing are available from all authorized distributors or directly from RECOM.
About RECOM Power
RECOM is the manufacturer and distributor of DC/DC and AC/DC converters, switching regulators and LED drivers, offering vast distribution and customer support networks that reach around the globe.
Click here for more information.