New waterproof 6 axis acceleration and angular rate sensor comes with USB interface
To meet the rising demand for higher performance, lower-cost motion-sensing devices, Codemercs has launched the new JoyWarrior56FR1-WP, a cost-efficient, waterproof six-axis motion sensor with a USB interface. The sensor is designed to replace the previous JoyWarrior24F14-WP and believed to offer significantly improved performance.
Key highlights of the new motion sensor:-
- Three axes each of acceleration and angular rate are measured with 16 bit resolution. Measurement ranges from ±2 g to ±16 g and 125 dps to 2000 dps.
- Standard data rate is 833 measurements per second. A high-speed mode generates 6,664 data sets per second. In standard mode the data is reported as joystick data. This eliminates the requirement of a special driver and allows to read the data with any program that can accept joystick data as input.
- An extended temperature range of -10°C to 85°C and the waterproof package opens many applications for the sensor.
- The sensor has two mounting holes and a strong internal magnet to make it simple to attach it to a surface. The mechanical dimensions and the center of the sensor are identical with JoyWarrior24F14-WP so it can directly replace the older sensor.
- A configuration tool for setting the sensor parameters, a 3D tilt angle demo, and a data recorder are part of the software support.
- At a single unit price of Euro 69 (excl. VAT) JoyWarrior56FR1-WP allows the use in price sensitive applications.
Click here for more product information.